Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cutaneous metastases in patients with metastatic carcinoma: a retrospective study of 4020 patients.J Am Acad Dermatol. 1993; 29: 228-236
- Rates of cutaneous metastases from different internal malignancies: experience from a Taiwanese medical center.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2009; 60: 379-387
- Cutaneous metastatic disease.J Am Acad Dermatol. 1995; 33: 161-182
- Skin metastasis: a pathologist's perspective.J Cutan Pathol. 2010; 37: e1-e20
- Skin involvement as the presenting sign of internal carcinoma. A retrospective study of 7316 cancer patients.J Am Acad Dermatol. 1990; 22: 19-26
- Cutaneous metastases from breast carcinoma.BMJ Case Rep. 2011; 2011: 1-3
- Classification of cutaneous intravascular breast cancer metastases based on immunolabeling for blood and lymph vessels.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2009; 60: 633-638
- A spectrum of inflammatory metastasis to skin via lymphatics: three cases of carcinoma erysipeloides.J Am Acad Dermatol. 1994; 30: 304-307
- Survival after cutaneous metastasis: a study of 200 cases.Ann Dermatol Venereol. 2001; 128: 1310-1315
- Gemcitabine and carboplatin for pretreated metastatic breast cancer: the predictive value of immunohistochemically defined subtypes.Int J Clin Oncol. 2013; 18: 343-349
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and played a role in writing this manuscript.