- Melioidosis: epidemiology, pathophysiology, and management.Clin Microbiol Rev. 2005; 18: 383-416
- Trematode infections. Opisthorchiasis, clonorchiasis, fascioliasis, and paragonimiasis.Infect Dis Clin North Am. 1993; 7: 699-716
- Pleuropulmonary paragonimiasis: CT findings in 31 patients.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2005; 185: 616-621
- Viral infections in the ICU.Curr Opin Crit Care. 2008; 14: 605-608
- Fatal disseminated herpes simplex virus infection in a previously healthy pregnant woman. A case report.J Reprod Med. 2002; 47: 591-596
- Pulmonary herpes simplex in burns patients.Eur Respir J. 1996; 9: 2313-2317
- Pneumonia caused by herpesviruses in recipients of hematopoietic cell transplants.Semin Respir Infect. 2002; 17: 121-129
- Herpes simplex virus tracheitis in a patient with the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.Eur Respir J. 1994; 7: 2091-2093
- Mycobacterial and nonbacterial pulmonary complications in hospitalized patients with human immunodeficiency virus infection: a prospective, cohort study.BMC Pulm Med. 2001; 1: 1
- Case records of the Massachusetts General Hospital. Case 12-2013. An 18-year-old woman with pulmonary infiltrates and respiratory failure.N Engl J Med. 2013; 368: 1537-1545
- Herpetic bronchitis with a broncho-oesophageal fistula.Thorax. 1995; 50: 906-907
- Herpetic tracheobronchitis.Ann Intern Med. 1988; 109: 229-233
- Sexually transmitted diseases treatment guidelines, 2015.MMWR Recomm Rep. 2015; 64: 1-137
Funding: There was no financial support for this article.
Conflict of Interest: There are no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Authorship: All authors participated in the preparation of the manuscript.