Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Hypertension due to a renin-secreting renal tumour.Am J Med. 1967; 43: 963-976
- Reninoma: an uncommon cause of renin-mediated hypertension.Front Pediatr. 2014; 2: 89
- Reninoma: case report and literature review.J Hypertens. 2008; 26: 368-373
- Juxtaglomerular cell tumor that was preoperatively diagnosed using selective renal venous sampling.Intern Med. 2013; 52: 1937-1942
- Hypertension secondary to a renin-producing juxtaglomerular cell tumor.J Pediatr. 1979; 94: 247-250
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing the manuscript.