Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Revisiting hereditary hemochromatosis: current concepts and progress.Am J Med. 2006; 119: 391-399
- Hemochromatosis and iron-overload screening in a racially diverse population.N Engl J Med. 2005; 352: 1769-1778
- Iron-overload-related disease in HFE hereditary hemochromatosis.N Engl J Med. 2008; 358: 221-230
- Effects of graded doses of testosterone on erythropoiesis in healthy young and older men.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2008; 93: 914-919
- Testosterone therapy in men with androgen deficiency syndromes: an Endocrine Society clinical practice guideline.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2010; 95: 2536-2559
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: The author had access to the data and a role in writing the manuscript.