Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Medicine
- Cardiac memory: diagnostic tool in the making.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2015; 8: 475-482
- Electrotonic modulation of the T wave and cardiac memory.Am J Cardiol. 1982; 50: 213-222
- T-wave abnormalities of intermittent left bundle-branch block.Ann Intern Med. 1978; 89: 204-206
- Contribution of the T wave vector in localizing the site of origin of a monomorphic idiopathic ventricular tachycardia.J Cardiol Cases. 2012; 5: e28-e31
- Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome: T wave abnormalities during normal pathway conduction.J Electrocardiol. 1981; 14: 295-300
- Electrocardiographic changes subsequent to artificial ventricular depolarization.Br Heart J. 1969; 31: 770-779
- T-vector direction differentiates postpacing from ischemic T-wave inversion in precordial leads.Circulation. 2005; 111: 969-974
Funding: Kramer is supported by a Paul B. Beeson Career Development Award in Aging Research (K23AG045963).
Conflict of Interest: None of the authors have any conflicts of interest to report in association with this topic.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing the manuscript.