Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- High T waves in the earliest stage of myocardial infarction.Am Heart J. 1947; 34: 627-645
- The ligation of coronary arteries with electrocardiographic study.Arch Intern Med. 1918; XXII: 8-27
- Tall upright T waves in the precordial leads.Circulation. 1967; 36: 708-716
- Glibenclamide attenuates peaked T wave in early phase of myocardial ischemia.Cardiovasc Res. 1996; 31: 683-687
- Joint ESC/ACCF/AHA/WHF Task Force for the Universal Definition of Myocardial Infarction.Circulation. 2012; 126: 2020-2035
Conflict of Interest: none.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and participated in drafting the manuscript.