Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Surawicz B. Knilans T.K. Chou's Electrocardiography in Clinical Practice. 6th ed. Elsevier, Philadelphia, PA2008
- Sarcoidosis and giant cell myocarditis as causes of atrioventricular block in young and middle-aged adults.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2011; 4: 303-309
- Ventricular tachycardia with 2 variable opposing foci.Arch Mal Coeur Vaiss. 1966; 59: 263-272
- Cellular basis of biventricular hypertrophy and arrhythmogenesis in dogs with chronic complete atrioventricular block and acquired torsade de pointes.Circulation. 1998; 98: 1136-1147
- Bradycardia-mediated ventricular electrical remodeling.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2006; 17: S178-S182
- Bradycardia-induced abnormal QT prolongation in patients with complete atrioventricular block with torsades de pointes.Am J Cardiol. 1992; 69: 628-633
- Torsades de pointes during complete atrioventricular block: genetic factors and electrocardiogram correlates.Can J Cardiol. 2010; 26: 208-212
- ACC/AHA/HRS 2008 Guidelines for Device-Based Therapy of Cardiac Rhythm Abnormalities: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to Revise the ACC/AHA/NASPE 2002 Guideline Update for Implantation of Cardiac Pacemakers and Antiarrhythmia Devices) developed in collaboration with the American Association for Thoracic Surgery and Society of Thoracic Surgeons.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 51: e1-e62
Conflict of Interest: None of the authors have any conflicts of interest to report in association with this topic.
Authorship: All authors had access the data and a role in writing the manuscript.