Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Increasing hospitalizations due to angioedema in the United States.Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2008; 101: 185-192
- Adverse drug effects and angioedema hospitalizations in the United States from 2000 to 2009.Allergy Asthma Proc. 2013; 34: 65-71
- Comparative risk for angioedema associated with the use of drugs that target the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system.Arch Intern Med. 2012; 172: 1582-1589
- Angioedema incidence in US veterans initiating angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors.Hypertension. 2008; 51: 1624-1630
- Multicenter study of patients with angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor-induced angioedema who present to the emergency department.Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2008; 100: 327-332
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor-induced angioedema in a community hospital emergency department.Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2009; 103: 502-507
- Angioedema due to ACE inhibitors: increased risk in patients of African origin.Br J Clin Pharmacol. 1999; 48: 861-865
- Angioedema and angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors: are demographics a risk?.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2008; 139: 105-108
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of ethnic differences in risks of adverse reactions to drugs used in cardiovascular medicine.BMJ. 2006; 332: 1177-1181
- Incidence and characteristics of angioedema associated with enalapril.Arch Intern Med. 2005; 165: 1637-1642
- Plasma bradykinin in angio-oedema.Lancet. 1998; 351: 1693-1697
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors and angiotensin II receptor antagonists.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2004; 130: 1416-1419
- Airway compromise due to angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor-induced angioedema: clinical experience at a large community teaching hospital.Chest. 2004; 126: 400-404
- Angioedema: a review of 367 episodes presenting to three tertiary care hospitals.Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 2010; 119: 836-841
- Angioedema: 5 years' experience, with a review of the disorder's presentation and treatment.Laryngoscope. 1992; 102: 256-260
- The Use of Medicines in the US: Review of 2010.IMS Institute for Healthcare Informatics, Parsippany, NJ2011
- Asphyxia due to angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor mediated angioedema of the tongue during the treatment of hypertensive heart disease.J Forensic Sci. 2001; 46: 1239-1243
- Clinical experience with angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor-induced angioedema.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2007; 137: 931-935
- A variant in XPNPEP2 is associated with angioedema induced by angiotensin I-converting enzyme inhibitors.Am J Hum Genet. 2005; 77: 617-626
Conflict of Interest: None of the authors have any conflicts of interest to disclose.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and contributed to preparation, review and completion of the manuscript.