|Diagnostic Predictors||Diagnostic Eliminators|
|Clinical Predictors||Clinical Eliminators|
|• Microscopic hematuria (on admission)|
|Legionnaire's disease very likely if >3 predictors present||Legionnaire's disease very unlikely if <3 predictors or >3 diagnostic eliminators present|
- Ruling out Legionella in community-acquired pneumonia.Am J Med. 2014; : 1010e18
- Legionnaires disease: clinical differentiation from typical and other atypical pneumonias.Infect Dis Clin North Am. 2010; 24: 73-105
- Legionella pneumophila community-acquired pneumonia : incidence and intensity of microscopic hematuria.J Infect. 2010; 61: 275-276
- Extremely elevated erythrocyte sedimentation rates (ESRs) in Legionnaire's disease.Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis. 2010; 29: 1567-1569
- Highly elevated serum ferritin levels as a diagnostic marker for Legionella pneumonia.Clin Infect Dis. 2008; 46: 1789-1791
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and played a role in writing this manuscript.