Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Mechanical circulatory support in cardiogenic shock.Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 156-167
- Thoratec CentriMag for temporary treatment of refractory cardiogenic shock or severe cardiopulmonary insufficiency: a systematic literature review and meta-analysis of observational studies.ASAIO J. 2014; 60: 487-497
- Combining ECMO with IABP for the treatment of critically Ill adult heart failure patients.Heart Lung Circ. 2014; 23: 363-368
- Catastrophic antiphospholipid syndrome: proposed guidelines for diagnosis and treatment.J Clin Rheumatol. 2002; 8: 157-165
- Catastrophic antiphospholipid syndrome: a clinical review.J Nephropathol. 2014; 3: 9-17
- Successful extracorporeal membrane oxygenation for refractory cardiogenic shock due to the catastrophic antiphospholipid syndrome.Ann Intern Med. 2010; 153: 487-488
- Mortality in the catastrophic antiphospholipid syndrome: causes of death and prognostic factors in a series of 250 patients.Arthritis Rheum. 2006; 54: 2568-2576
- Risk stratification for implantable cardioverter defibrillator therapy: the role of the wearable cardioverter-defibrillator.Eur Heart J. 2013; 34: 2230-2242
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing the manuscript.