Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2007 Chronic angina focused update of the ACC/AHA 2002 Guidelines for the management of patients with chronic stable angina: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines Writing Group to develop the focused update of the 2002 guidelines for the management of patients with chronic stable angina.Circulation. 2007; 116: 2762-2772
- Angiographic prevalence of high-risk coronary artery disease in patient subsets (CASS).Circulation. 1981; 64: 360-367
- Analysis of probability as an aid in the clinical diagnosis of coronary-artery disease.N Engl J Med. 1979; 300: 1350-1358
- Estimating the likelihood of significant coronary artery disease.Am J Med. 1983; 75: 771-780
- Estimating the likelihood of severe coronary artery disease.Am J Med. 1991; 90: 553-562
- Performance of the traditional age, sex, and angina typicality-based approach for estimating pretest probability of angiographically significant coronary artery disease in patients undergoing coronary computed tomographic angiography: results from the multinational coronary CT angiography evaluation for clinical outcomes: an international multicenter registry (CONFIRM).Circulation. 2011; 124 (1-8): 2423-2432
- High probability of disease in angina pectoris patients: is clinical estimation reliable?.Can J Cardiol. 2007; 23: 641-647
- A clinical prediction rule for the diagnosis of coronary artery disease: validation, updating, and extension.Eur Heart J. 2011; 32: 1316-1330
- Low diagnostic yield of elective coronary angiography.N Engl J Med. 2010; 362: 886-895
- Rationale and design of the CONFIRM (COronary CT Angiography EvaluatioN For Clinical Outcomes: An InteRnational Multicenter) Registry.J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr. 2011; 5: 84-92
- The seventh report of the Joint National Committee on Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Pressure: the JNC 7 report.JAMA. 2003; 289: 2560-2572
- Diagnosis and classification of diabetes mellitus.Diabetes Care. 2013; 36: S67-S74
- Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults. Executive summary of the third report of the National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults (Adult Treatment Panel III).JAMA. 2001; 285: 2486-2497
- Parental cardiovascular disease as a risk factor for cardiovascular disease in middle-aged adults: a prospective study of parents and offspring.JAMA. 2004; 291: 2204-2211
- ACC/AHA 2002 guideline update for the management of patients with chronic stable angina—summary article: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Committee on the Management of Patients With Chronic Stable Angina).Circulation. 2003; 107: 149-158
- Prognostic significance of dyspnea in patients referred for cardiac stress testing.N Engl J Med. 2005; 353: 1889-1898
- Regression Modeling Strategies: With Applications to Linear Models, Logistic Regression, and Survival Analysis.Springer, New York2001
- Evaluation of the performance of survival analysis models: discrimination and calibration measures.in: Balakrishnan N. Rao C.R. Handbook of Statistics: Advances in Survival Analysis: 23. Elsevier, New York2004
- SCCT guidelines for performance of coronary computed tomographic angiography: a report of the Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography Guidelines Committee.J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr. 2009; 3: 190-204
- SCCT guidelines for the interpretation and reporting of coronary computed tomographic angiography.J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr. 2009; 3: 122-136
- Temporal trends in the frequency of inducible myocardial ischemia during cardiac stress testing: 1991 to 2009.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 61: 1054-1065
- Intraaortic balloon counterpulsation in acute myocardial infarction complicated by cardiogenic shock: design and rationale of the Intraaortic Balloon Pump in Cardiogenic Shock II (IABP-SHOCK II) trial.Am Heart J. 2012; 163: 938-945
- Age- and sex-related differences in all-cause mortality risk based on coronary computed tomography angiography findings results from the International Multicenter CONFIRM (Coronary CT Angiography Evaluation for Clinical Outcomes: An International Multicenter Registry) of 23,854 patients without known coronary artery disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 58: 849-860
- ACC/AHA/ASNC guidelines for the clinical use of cardiac radionuclide imaging—executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (ACC/AHA/ASNC Committee to Revise the 1995 Guidelines for the Clinical Use of Cardiac Radionuclide Imaging).J Am Coll Cardiol. 2003; 42: 1318-1333
- ACCF/SCCT/ACR/AHA/ASE/ASNC/NASCI/SCAI/SCMR 2010 appropriate use criteria for cardiac computed tomography. A report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Appropriate Use Criteria Task Force, the Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, the American College of Radiology, the American Heart Association, the American Society of Echocardiography, the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, the North American Society for Cardiovascular Imaging, the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, and the Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2010; 56: 1864-1894
- ACCF/ASNC/ACR/AHA/ASE/SCCT/SCMR/SNM 2009 appropriate use criteria for cardiac radionuclide imaging: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Appropriate Use Criteria Task Force, the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, the American College of Radiology, the American Heart Association, the American Society of Echocardiography, the Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, the Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, and the Society of Nuclear Medicine.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 53: 2201-2229
Funding: Research reported in this publication was supported by the Heart Lung and Blood Institute of the National Institutes of Health under award number 1R01HL115150. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health. This research was supported by Leading Foreign Research Institute Recruitment Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Science, ICT & Future Planning (MSIP) (2012027176). This study was also funded, in part, by a generous gift from the Dalio Institute of Cardiovascular Imaging (New York, NY) and the Michael Wolk Foundation (New York, NY). Dr. JKM discloses receiving research support from GE Healthcare and serving on the Speaker's Bureau of GE Healthcare.
Conflict of Interest: Dr. JKM receives research support from Medis, serves as a consultant to HeartFlow and Abbott Vascular, is on the scientific advisory board for Arineta, and has ownership in MDDX. Dr. MJB has a grant from General Electric. Dr. FC serves as a consultant for Siemens Medical Solutions, serves as a consultant and is on the Speakers' bureau for Guerbet Healthcare, and is on the Speakers' bureau for Bracco Imaging. Dr. BJWC holds the Saul and Edna Goldfarb Chair in Cardiac Imaging Research and receives support from GE Healthcare and educational support from TeraRecon Inc. All other authors stated they had no known conflicts of interest associated with this publication and there has been no significant financial support for this work that could have influenced its outcome.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing the manuscript.