Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Preliminary criteria for classification of adult Still's disease.J Rheumatol. 1992; 19: 424-430
- Understanding organ dysfunction in hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis.Intensive Care Med. 2008; 34: 1177-1187
- Advances in understanding the pathogenesis of HLH.Br J Haematol. 2013; 161: 609-622
- Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis: An update on diagnosis and pathogenesis.Am J Clin Pathol. 2013; 139: 713-727
- Secondary hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis in adults: an update on diagnosis and therapy.Clin Adv Hematol Oncol. 2012; 10: 726-732
- Swerdlow S.H. Campo E. Harris N.L. WHO Classification of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues. 4th ed. IARC, Lyon, France2008
- Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma associated with chronic inflammation in metallic implant.J Clin Oncol. 2013; 31: e148-e151
- Metallic implant-associated lymphoma: a distinct subgroup of large B-cell lymphoma related to pyothorax-associated lymphoma?.Am J Surg Pathol. 2005; 29: 832-836
- EBV-associated diffuse large B-cell lymphoma arising in the chest wall with surgical mesh implant.Pathol Int. 2008; 58: 668-671
- Pyothorax-associated lymphoma (PAL) with biclonal Epstein-Barr virus infection: Characterization of a novel PAL cell line with unique features.Leuk Res. 2013; 37: 1545-1550
- Production of the immunosuppressive cytokine interleukin-10 by Epstein-Barr-virus-expressing pyothorax-associated lymphoma: possible role in the development of overt lymphoma in immunocompetent hosts.Am J Pathol. 1997; 150: 349-357
- Chemoimmunotherapy for hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis: long-term results of the HLH-94 treatment protocol.Blood. 2011; 118: 4577-4584
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors participated equally in writing this manuscript.