Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cyclical edema and shock due to increased capillary permeability.Am J Med. 1960; 29: 193-216
- Narrative review: the systemic capillary leak syndrome.Ann Intern Med. 2010; 153: 90-98
- Idiopathic systemic capillary leak syndrome (Clarkson's disease): the Mayo clinic experience.Mayo Clin Proc. 2010; 85: 905-912
- The systemic capillary leak syndrome: a case series of 28 patients from a European registry.Ann Intern Med. 2011; 154: 464-471
- Treatment of the systemic capillary leak syndrome with terbutaline and theophylline. A case series.Ann Intern Med. 1999; 130: 905-909
- Mechanistic classification of the systemic capillary leak syndrome: Clarkson disease.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2014; 189: 1145-1147
- Pulmonary infections associated with systemic capillary leak syndrome attacks in a patient with hypogammaglobulinemia.Intensive Care Med. 1998; 24: 981-983
- High-dose intravenous immunoglobulins dramatically reverse systemic capillary leak syndrome.Crit Care Med. 2008; 36: 2184-2187
- Immunoglobulins for treatment of systemic capillary leak syndrome.Am J Med. 2010; 123: e3-e4
- The systemic capillary leak syndrome.Ann Intern Med. 2010; 153: 764
- The systemic capillary leak syndrome.Ann Intern Med. 2011; 155: 335-336
- Successful treatment of systemic capillary leak syndrome with intravenous immunoglobulins.Rev Clin Esp. 2012; 212: 218-219
- Systemic capillary leak syndrome: recognition prevents morbidity and mortality.Int Med J. 2013; 43: 1145-1147
- Intravenous immunoglobulin in systemic capillary leak syndrome: a case report and review of literature.Expert Rev Clin Immunol. 2014; 10: 349-352
Funding: This work was supported by the Intramural Research Program of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases , National Institutes of Health (Project AI001830 , KMD).
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and played a role in writing this manuscript.