Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The ECG at a crossroads.Circulation. 2013; 128: 89-92
- Competency in electrocardiogram interpretation among internal medicine and emergency medicine residents.Am J Med. 2005; 118: 873-880
- Interpretation of electrocardiograms by first-year residents: the need for change.J Electrocardiol. 2009; 42: 693-697
- Competency in interpretation of 12-lead electrocardiograms: a summary and appraisal of published evidence.Ann Intern Med. 2003; 138: 751-760
- Are family practice residents able to interpret electrocardiograms?.Adv Health Sci Educ Theory Pract. 2003; 8: 149-153
- The Diagonal Line Rule: a useful mnemonic in ECG interpretation.Am Heart J. 1983; 108: 1591
- Prognostic significance of quantitative QRS duration.Am J Med. 2006; 119: 600-606
- The prognostic value of T wave amplitude in lead aVR in males.Ann Noninvasive Electrocardiol. 2008; 13: 113-119
- Comparison of automated measurements of electrocardiographic intervals and durations by computer-based algorithms of digital electrocardiographs.Am Heart J. 2014; : 150-159
- Patterns and prognosis of all components of the J wave patterns.Am Heart J. 2014; 167: 259-266
- The electrocardiographic exercise test in a population with reduced workup bias: diagnostic performance, computerized interpretation, and multivariable prediction. Veterans Affairs Cooperative Study in Health Services #016 (QUEXTA) Study Group. Quantitative Exercise Testing and Angiography.Ann Intern Med. 1998; 128: 965-974
- ACC/AHA 2002 Guideline Update for Exercise Testing: A Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Committee to Update the 1997 Exercise Testing Guidelines).Circulation. 2002; 106: 1883-1892
- Agreement and reproducibility of automatic versus manual measurement of QT interval and QT dispersion.Am J Cardiol. 1998; 81: 471-477
Conflict of Interest: VF is co-owner of Cardea Associates, Inc, developers of hardware and software for screening for cardiovascular risk.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and played a role in writing this manuscript.