- Batsis J.A.
- Barre L.K.
- Mackenzie T.A.
- Pratt S.I.
- Lopez-Jimenez F.
- Bartels S.J.
- Muscle mass index as a predictor of longevity in older adults.Am J Med. 2014; 127: 547-553
- Variation in the prevalence of sarcopenia and sarcopenic obesity in older adults associated with different research definitions: dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 1999-2004.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2013; 61: 974-980
- Adiposity, muscle mass, and muscle strength in relation to functional decline in older persons.Epidemiol Rev. 2012 Dec 4; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Skeletal muscle and mortality results from the InCHIANTI Study.J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2009; 64: 377-384
- The FNIH sarcopenia project: rationale, study description, conference recommendations, and final estimates.J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2014; 69: 547-558
- Normal weight obesity and functional outcomes in older adults.Eur J Intern Med. 2014; 25: 517-522
Funding: Supported by the Department of Medicine and the Dartmouth Centers for Health and Aging .
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: The author is solely responsible for writing this manuscript.