Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Wiring the health system–origins and provisions of a new federal program.N Engl J Med. 2011; 365: 2323-2329
- Outpatient electronic health records and the clinical care and outcomes of patients with diabetes mellitus.Ann Intern Med. 2012; 157: 482-489
- Implementation of an outpatient electronic health record and emergency department visits, hospitalizations, and office visits among patients with diabetes.JAMA. 2013; 310: 1060-1065
- Effect of electronic health records on health care costs: longitudinal comparative evidence from community practices.Ann Intern Med. 2013; 159: 97-104
- Assessing the impact of electronic health records as an enabler of hospital quality and patient satisfaction.Acad Med. 2013; 88: 1471-1477
- Associations between structural capabilities of primary care practices and performance on selected quality measures.Acad Med. 2009; 151: 456-463
- Creating a survey to assess physicians' adoption of health information technology.Med Care Res Rev. 2012; 69: 231-245
- Standard Definitions: Final Dispositions of Case Codes and Outcome Rates for Surveys.American Association for Public Opinion Research, Deerfield, IL2011
- The Adoption and Use of Health Information Technology (HIT) by Rhode Island Physicians, 2009.Med Health R I. 2010; 93: 89-90
- Rhode Island Physicians' Health Information Technology (HIT) Use, 2009-2011.Med Health R I. 2011; 94: 215-217
- Physician adoption of electronic health record systems: United States, 2011.NCHS Data Brief. 2012; : 1-8
- A comparison of physician pre-adoption and adoption views on electronic health records in Canadian medical practices.J Med Internet Res. 2011; 13: e57
- The role of information technology usage in physician practice satisfaction.Health Care Manage Rev. 2009; 34: 364-371
- Electronic health records: postadoption physician satisfaction and continued use.Health Care Manag (Frederick). 2012; 31: 259-267
- The 2012 EHR User Satisfaction Survey: responses from 3,088 family physicians.Fam Pract Manag. 2012; 19: 23-30
- Physician satisfaction following electronic health record adoption in three Massachusetts communities.Interact J Med Res. 2012; 1: e12
- The impact of electronic medical record systems on outpatient workflows: a longitudinal evaluation of its workflow effects.Int J Med Inform. 2010; 79: 778-791
- The good, the bad and the early adopters: providers' attitudes about a common, commercial EHR.J Eval Clin Pract. 2014; 20: 36-42
- The use of electronic health records in the exam room and patient satisfaction: a systematic review.J Am Board Fam Med. 2009; 22: 553-562
- Physician and practice characteristics associated with longitudinal increases in electronic health records adoption.J Healthc Manag. 2011; 56: 183-198
- Electronic results management in pediatric ambulatory care: qualitative assessment.Pediatrics. 2009; 123: S85-S91
- Effects of electronic prescribing on the clinical practice of a family medicine residency.Fam Med. 2010; 42: 358-363
- Parent satisfaction with the electronic medical record in an academic pediatric rheumatology practice.J Med Internet Res. 2011; 13: e40
Funding: MCW work is supported by an educational stipend from the University Emergency Medical Foundation.
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and played a role in writing this manuscript.