Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Recommendations for the evaluation of left ventricular diastolic function by echocardiography.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2009; 22: 107-133
- Heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: a clinical dilemma.Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 1022-1032
- Burden of systolic and diastolic ventricular dysfunction in the community: appreciating the scope of the heart failure epidemic.JAMA. 2003; 289: 194-202
- Characteristics of left ventricular diastolic dysfunction in the community: an echocardiographic survey.Heart. 2006; 92: 1259-1264
- Diastolic dysfunction in heart failure with preserved systolic function: need for objective evidence:results from the CHARM Echocardiographic Substudy-CHARMES.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 49: 687-694
- Impaired systolic function by strain imaging in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 63: 447-456
- Longitudinal changes in left ventricular stiffness: a community-based study.Circ Heart Fail. 2013; 6: 944-952
- Association of exercise tolerance with effective arterial elastance obtained noninvasively in patients with exertional dyspnea.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2014; 27: 675-679
- Pre-clinical diastolic dysfunction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 63: 407-416
- The natural history of preclinical diastolic dysfunction: a population-based study.Circ Heart Fail. 2012; 5: 144-151
- Cardiac dysfunction and noncardiac dysfunction as precursors of heart failure with reduced and preserved ejection fraction in the community.Circulation. 2011; 124: 24-30
- Mode of death in patients with heart failure and a preserved ejection fraction: results from the Irbesartan in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction Study (I-Preserve) trial.Circulation. 2010; 121: 1393-1405
- A prognostic score for prediction of cardiac mortality risk after adenosine stress myocardial perfusion scintigraphy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 45: 722-729
- Meta-analysis of prognostic implications of dyspnea versus chest pain in patients referred for stress testing.Am J Cardiol. 2014; 113: 559-564
- Predictors of ischemia in patients referred for evaluation of exertional dyspnea: a stress echocardiography study.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2013; 26: 72-76
- Outcome of heart failure with preserved ejection fraction in a population-based study.N Engl J Med. 2006; 355: 260-269
- Mortality rate in patients with diastolic dysfunction and normal systolic function.Arch Intern Med. 2011; 171: 1082-1087
- Prognostic significance of dyspnea in patients referred for cardiac stress testing.N Engl J Med. 2005; 353: 1889-1898
- Effects of carvedilol on heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: the Japanese Diastolic Heart Failure Study (J-DHF).Eur J Heart Fail. 2013; 15: 110-118
- Irbesartan in patients with heart failure and preserved ejection fraction.N Engl J Med. 2008; 359: 2456-2467
- Effects of candesartan in patients with chronic heart failure and preserved left-ventricular ejection fraction: the CHARM-Preserved Trial.Lancet. 2003; 362: 777-781
- Spironolactone for heart failure with preserved ejection fraction.N Engl J Med. 2014; 370: 1383-1392
- Effect of phosphodiesterase-5 inhibition on exercise capacity and clinical status in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: a randomized clinical trial.JAMA. 2013; 309: 1268-1277
- 2013 ACCF/AHA guideline for the management of heart failure: executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on practice guidelines.Circulation. 2013; 128: 1810-1852
- Matchmaking for the optimization of clinical trials of heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: no laughing matter.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 62: 1339-1342
- Lessons from the TOPCAT trial.N Engl J Med. 2014; 370: 1453-1454
- Effect of If-channel inhibition on hemodynamic status and exercise tolerance in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: a randomized trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 62: 1330-1338
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: Both authors had access to the data and played a role in writing this manuscript.