Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cavitary lung disease in AIDS: etiologies and correlation with immune status.AIDS Patient Care STDS. 2001; 15: 353-361
- Aetiology of Cavitary lung lesions in patients with HIV infection.HIV Med. 2009; 10: 191-198
- Pulmonary cavitation lesions in patients infected with the human immunodeficiency virus: an analysis of a series of 78 cases.Med Clin (Barc). 1998; 111: 725-730
- Cavitary pulmonary lesions in patients infected with human immunodeficiency virus.Clin Infect Dis. 1996; 22: 671-682
- Clinical and laboratory features of the Nocardia spp. based on current molecular taxonomy.Clin Microbiol Rev. 2006; 19: 259-282
- Disseminated nocardiosis caused by Nocardia abscessus in an HIV-infected patient: first reported case.AIDS. 2005; 19: 1330-1331
- Nocardiosis: updates and clinical overview.Mayo Clin Proc. 2012; 87: 403-407
- CT findings of pulmonary nocardiosis.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2011; 197: W266-272
- Current treatment for Nocardia infections.Expert Opin Pharmacother. 2013; 14: 2387-2398
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: Both authors had access to the data and a role in writing the manuscript.