Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Heart disease and stroke statistics—2013 update. A report from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2013; 127: e6-e245
- Guidelines on diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension. The Task Force on Diagnosis and Treatment of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension of the European Society of Cardiology.Eur Heart J. 2004; 25: 2243-2278
- ACCF/AHA 2009 expert consensus document on pulmonary hypertension: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Task Force on Expert Consensus Documents and the American Heart Association developed in collaboration with the American College of Chest Physicians; American Thoracic Society, Inc; and the Pulmonary Hypertension Association.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 53: 1573-1619
- Right coronary artery flow impairment in patients with pulmonary hypertension.Eur Heart J. 2008; 29: 120-127
- Pharmacotherapy in pulmonary arterial hypertension: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Respir Res. 2010; 11: 12
- Thallium 201 myocardial imaging in patients with pulmonary hypertension.Circulation. 1976; 54: 790-795
- Simultaneous assessment of right ventricular function and hypertrophy by Tc-99m MIBI.Clin Nucl Med. 1999; 24: 151-155
- ECG-gated 99mTc single-photon emission CT for assessment of right ventricular structure and function: is the information provided similar to echocardiography?.Chest. 2003; 124: 227-232
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing the manuscript.