- Health consequence among subjects involved in Gulf oil spill clean-up activities.Am J Med. 2013; 126: 966-974
- Cross-sectional and repeated measures studies.in: Checkoway H. Pearce N. Kriebel D. Research Methods in Occupational Epidemiology. 2nd ed. Oxford University Press, New York, NY2004: 211-245
- Clinical Laboratory Hematology.2nd ed. Pearson Education, Upper Saddle River, NJ2010
- Laboratory Medicine Practice Guidelines: Laboratory Guidelines for Screening, Diagnosis and Monitoring of Hepatic Injury.The National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry, Washington, DC2000 (Available at: http://www.aasld.org/practiceguidelines/Documents/Practice%20Guidelines/Hepatic.pdf. Accessed November 15, 2013)
- Health Hazard Evaluation of Deepwater Horizon Response Workers. National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health HETA 2010-0115 & 2010-0129-3138.National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Washington, DC2011 (Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/hhe/reports/pdfs/2010-0115-0129-3138.pdf. Accessed November 15, 2013)
- A decision process for determining whether to conduct responder health research following large disasters.Am J Disaster Med. 2013; 8: 25-33
- Biological sample collection and processing for molecular epidemiological studies.Mutat Res. 2003; 543: 217-234
- Application of biological monitoring for exposure assessment following chemical incidents: a procedure for decision making.J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol. 2011; 21: 247-261
Funding: National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health.
Conflict of Interest: None. The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the views of the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing the manuscript.