Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Incidentally discovered adrenal masses.Endocr Rev. 1995; 16: 460-484
- The incidental adrenal mass on CT: prevalence of adrenal disease in 1049 consecutive adrenal masses in patients with no known malignancy.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2008; 190: 1163-1168
- Clinical review 164: The laboratory diagnosis of adrenal pheochromocytoma: the Mayo Clinic experience.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2003; 88: 4533-4539
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing the manuscript.