Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Specific arrhythmias: diagnosis and treatment.in: Bonow R.O. Mann D.L. Zipes D.P. Libby P. Braunwald's Heart Disease; A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine. 9th ed. Elsevier Saunders, Philadelphia, PA2012: 771-824
- ACC/AHA/HRS 2008 Guidelines for Device-Based Therapy of Cardiac Rhythm Abnormalities: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines. (Writing Committee to Revise the ACC/AHA/NASPE 2002 Guideline Update for Implantation of Cardiac Pacemakers and Antiarrhythmia Devices) developed in collaboration with the American Association for Thoracic Surgery and Society of Thoracic Surgeons.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 51: e1-e62
- AV dissociation, an inevitable response.Ann Noninvasive Electrocardiol. 2011; 16: 227-231
- AV dissociation. A proposal for a comprehensive classification and consistent terminology.Am Heart J. 1963; 66: 147-150
- The ‘athletic heart syndrome.’ A critical review.Sports Med. 1991; 11: 300-330
- Autonomic responses to heartburn induced by esophageal acid infusion.J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2004; 19: 922-926
- Recommendations for the standardization and interpretation of the electrocardiogram: part I: The electrocardiogram and its technology: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association Electrocardiography and Arrhythmias Committee, Council on Clinical Cardiology; the American College of Cardiology Foundation; and the Heart Rhythm Society: endorsed by the International Society for Computerized Electrocardiology.Circulation. 2007; 115: 1306-1324
- American College of Physicians. Training and competency evaluation for interpretation of 12-lead electrocardiograms: recommendations from the American College of Physicians.Ann Intern Med. 2003; 138: 747-750
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing the manuscript.