Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Subacute combined degeneration: clinical, electrophysiological, and magnetic resonance imaging findings.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1998; 65: 822-827
- Neurologic aspects of cobalamin deficiency.Medicine (Baltimore). 1991; 70: 229-245
- Neuropsychiatric disorders caused by cobalamin deficiency in the absence of anemia or macrocytosis.N Engl J Med. 1988; 318: 1720-1728
- Potential outcome factors in subacute combined degeneration: review of observational studies.J Gen Intern Med. 2006; 21: 1063-1068
- New insights into the pathophysiology of cobalamin deficiency.Trends Mol Med. 2006; 12: 247-254
- Cutting edge issues in autoimmune gastritis.Clin Rev Allergy Immunol. 2012; 42: 269-278
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and participated in the preparation of this manuscript.