Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Angioedema without urticaria: a large clinical survey.CMAJ. 2006; 175: 1065-1070
- Hereditary angioedema with normal C1-inhibitor activity in women.Lancet. 2000; 356: 213-217
- Clinical, biochemical, and genetic characterization of a novel estrogen-dependent inherited form of angioedema.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2000; 106: 546-550
- Missense mutations in the coagulation factor XII (Hageman factor) gene in hereditary angioedema with normal C1 inhibitor.Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2006; 343: 1286-1289
- Hereditary angioedema caused by missense mutations in the factor XII gene: clinical features, trigger factors, and therapy.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2009; 124: 129-134
- A novel mutation in the coagulation factor 12 gene in subjects with hereditary angioedema and normal C1-inhibitor.Clin Immunol. 2011; 141: 31-35
- Type III hereditary angio-oedema: clinical and biological features in a French cohort.Allergy. 2010; 65: 1331-1336
- Clinical, biochemical, and genetic characterization of type III hereditary angioedema in 13 Northwest Spanish families.Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2012; 109: 195-200.e2
- Recurrent episodes of skin angioedema and severe attacks of abdominal pain induced by oral contraceptives or hormone replacement therapy.Am J Med. 2003; 114: 294-298
- International consensus and practical guidelines on the gynaecologic and obstetric management of female patients with hereditary angioedema caused by C1 inhibitor deficiency.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2012; 129: 308-320
- Molecular basis of estrogen regulation of Hageman factor XII gene expression.Endocrinology. 1995; 136: 5076-5083
- Hereditary angioedema with normal C1 inhibitor function: consensus of an international expert panel.Allergy Asthma Proc. 2012; 33: 145-156
- Hereditary angioedema with normal C1 inhibitor: clinical symptoms and course.Am J Med. 2007; 120: 987-992
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing the manuscript.