Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Greater knowledge and appreciation of commonly used research study designs.Am J Med. 2013; 126: 169.e1-169.e8
- Reporting of patient-reported outcomes in randomized trials: the CONSORT PRO Extension.JAMA. 2013; 309: 814-822
- The MOS 36-item short-form health survey (SF-36). I. Conceptual framework and item selection.Med Care. 1992; 30: 473-483
- Overview of the SF-36 Health Survey and the International Quality of Life Assessment (IQOLA) Project.J Clin Epidemiol. 1998; 51: 903-912
- Assessment of cognitive decline in the elderly by informant interview.Br J Psychiatry. 1988; 152: 209-213
- Reported activities of daily living: agreement between elderly subjects with and without dementia and their caregivers.Age Ageing. 1997; 26: 99-106
- Proxy reliability: health-related quality of life (HRQoL) measures for people with disability.Qual Life Res. 2001; 10: 609-619
- Mini-Sentinel's systematic reviews of validated methods for identifying health outcomes using administrative data: summary of findings and suggestions for future research.Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2012; 21: 90-99
- A systematic review of validated methods for identifying heart failure using administrative data.Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2012; 21: 129-140
- A systematic review of validated methods for identifying cerebrovascular accident or transient ischemic attack using administrative data.Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2012; 21: 100-128
Funding: Funding support for this work was provided by the National Institutes of Health ( RO1 HL35434 ). Partial salary support for JSS, DDM, and RJG was provided for by the National Institutes of Health Grant 1U01HL105268-01 . JSS was supported in part by funding from the National Institute on Aging ( K01 AG33643 ).
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and played a role in writing this manuscript.