Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Osteoarthritis, angiogenesis and inflammation.Rheumatology. 2005; 44: 7-16
- Depression and pain comorbidity: a literature review.Arch Intern Med. 2003; 163: 2433-2445
- Mental disorders among persons with arthritis: results from the World Mental Health Surveys.Psychol Med. 2008; 38: 1639-1650
- Serious psychological distress in U.S. adults with arthritis.J Gen Intern Med. 2006; 21: 1160-1166
- Mental and physical comorbid conditions and days in role among persons with arthritis.Psychosom Med. 2006; 68: 152-158
- A prospective study of mental health care for comorbid depressed mood in older adults with painful osteoarthritis.BMC Psychiatry. 2011; 11: 147
- The epidemiology, pathophysiology, and management of psychosocial risk factors in cardiac practice: the emerging field of behavioral cardiology.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 45: 637-651
- Cytokines and the brain corticosteroid receptor balance: relevance to pathophysiology of neuroendocrine-immune communication.Psychoneuroendocrinology. 1994; 19: 121-134
- The macrophage theory of depression.Med Hypotheses. 1991; 35: 298-306
- Cytokines, stress, and depressive illness.Brain Behav Immun. 2002; 16: 513-524
- Overview of neuroimmune stress interactions. Implications for susceptibility to inflammatory disease.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1995; 771: 364-371
- Cytokines and major depression.Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2005; 29: 201-217
- Depression, the autonomic nervous system, and coronary heart disease.Psychosom Med. 2005; 67: S29-S33
- Cytokine-induced sickness behaviour: mechanisms and implications.Trends Neurosci. 2002; 25: 154-159
- The release of prostaglandins from lung and other tissues.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1971; 180: 363-385
- Improved control of osteoarthritis pain and self-reported health status in non-responders to celecoxib switched to rofecoxib: results of PAVIA, an open-label post-marketing survey in Spain.Curr Med Res Opin. 2003; 19: 402-410
- The cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitor celecoxib has therapeutic effects in major depression: results of a double-blind, randomized, placebo controlled, add-on pilot study to reboxetine.Mol Psychiatry. 2006; 11: 680-684
- Shortened onset of action of antidepressants in major depression using acetylsalicylic acid augmentation: a pilot open-label study.Int Clin Psychopharmacol. 2006; 21: 227-231
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.4th ed. American Psychiatric Association, Arlington, VA1994
- A language and environment for statistical computing [computer program]. R Foundation for Statistical Computing, Vienna, Austria2011
- Pain-related fear and daily functioning in patients with osteoarthritis.Pain. 2004; 110: 228-235
- Regression Modeling Strategies with Applications to Linear Models, Logistic Regression, and Survival Analysis.Springer Science and Business Media Inc, New York2001
- Obesity and osteoarthritis in knee, hip and/or hand: an epidemiological study in the general population with 10 years follow-up.BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2008; 9: 132
- The relationship between hand osteoarthritis and serum leptin concentration in participants of the Third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey.Arthritis Res Ther. 2012; 14: R132
Funding: Pfizer Inc. provided data from a set of studies on Celebrex using the same protocol free of charge, and had no role in the analysis, interpretation of the data, review, or approval of this manuscript. The contents of this publication are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of Pfizer.
Conflict of Interest: The authors do not have any conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
Authorship: All authors have contributed to the design, analysis, interpretation of analysis, and revision of the manuscript.