Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The incidence of malignant tumours in patients with respiratory sarcoidosis.Br J Cancer. 1974; 29: 247-251
- Sarcoidosis: challenging diagnostic aspects of an old disease.Am J Med. 2012; 125: 118-125
- Increased risk for cancer following sarcoidosis.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 1999; 160: 1668-1672
- A 63-year-old woman with colon cancer and mediastinal lymphadenopathy.Chest. 2007; 131: 1970-1973
- Sarcoidosis and malignancy.Clin Dermatol. 2007; 25: 326-333
- Sarcoidlike reaction in patients with malignancy.Radiology. 1996; 200: 255-261
- Uptake of fluorine-18-fluorodeoxyglucose in sarcoidosis.J Nucl Med. 1994; 35: 1647-1649
- The clinical application and cost analysis of fine-needle aspiration biopsy in the diagnosis of mass lesions in sarcoidosis.Chest. 2000; 117: 1004-1011
- Flexible transbronchial needle aspiration for the diagnosis of sarcoidosis.Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 1989; 98: 298-300
- Endosonography in bronchopulmonary disease.Best Pract Res Clin Gastroenterol. 2009; 23: 711-728
- Endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration for the diagnosis of sarcoidosis.Endoscopy. 2010; 42: 213-217
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and played a role in writing this manuscript.