Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- USRDS 2010 Annual Data Report.National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, Bethesda, MD2010
- Comparison of mortality in all patients on dialysis, patients on dialysis awaiting transplantation, and recipients of a first cadaveric transplantation.N Engl J Med. 1999; 341: 1725-1730
- Survival in recipients of marginal cadaveric donor kidneys compared with other recipients and wait-listed transplant candidates.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2001; 12: 589-597
- Improved graft survival after renal transplantation in the United States, 1988 to 1996.N Engl J Med. 2000; 342: 605-612
- Long-term renal allograft survival in the United States: a critical reappraisal.Am J Transplant. 2011; 11: 450-462
- Accessed January 22, 2011)
- Waiting time on dialysis as the strongest modifiable risk factor for renal transplant outcomes: a paired donor kidney analysis.Transplantation. 2002; 74: 1377-1381
- Accessed December 1, 2010)
- Predicting cumulative incidence probability by direct binomial regression.Biometrika. 2008; 95: 205-220
- Nondirected donation of kidneys from living donors.N Engl J Med. 2000; 343: 433-436
- A nonsimultaneous, extended, altruistic-donor chain.N Engl J Med. 2009; 360: 1096-1101
- Half of kidney transplant candidates who are older than 60 years now placed on the waiting list will die before receiving a deceased-donor transplant.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2009; 4: 1239-1245
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and played a role in writing this manuscript. Notice: The data reported here have been supplied by the US Renal Data System. The interpretation and reporting of these data are the responsibility of the author(s) and in no way should be seen as an official policy or interpretation of the US government.