Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical practice.N Engl J Med. 2006; 354: 1039-1051
- Catheter ablation therapy for supraventricular arrhythmias.JAMA. 2007; 298: 2768-2978
- Development and validation of diagnostic criteria for atrial flutter on the surface electrocardiogram.Ann Noninvasive Electrocardiol. 2008; 13: 145-154
- Differentiation of paroxysmal narrow QRS complex tachycardias using the 12-lead electrocardiogram.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1993; 21: 85-89
- Twenty-five years of insights into the mechanisms of supraventricular arrhythmias.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2003; 14: 1020-1025
- Demonstration of dual A-V nodal pathways in patients with paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia.Circulation. 1973; 48: 549-555
- Major hemorrhage and tolerability of warfarin in the first year of therapy among elderly patients with atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 2007; 115: 2689-2696
- Efficacy and safety of catheter ablation in octogenarians.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2000; 35: 458-462
Julia H. Indik, MD, PhD, Section Editor
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: The authors were involved in the clinical care of the patient, had access to the clinical data obtained for the care of the patient, and participated in the drafting and critical revision of the manuscript.