Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prevention and control of influenza.MMWR Recomm Rep. 2006; 55: 1-42
- Influenza vaccination as secondary prevention for cardiovascular disease: a science advisory from the American Heart Association/American College of Cardiology.Circulation. 2006; 114: 1549-1553
- Delivery of influenza vaccine to non-elderly persons with cardiovascular disease, with varying national supply of vaccine: a decision analysis.Hum Vaccin. 2005; 1: 217-223
- Prevention and control of influenza: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), 2008.MMWR Recomm Rep. 2008; 57: 1-60
- Prevention and control of seasonal influenza with vaccines: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), 2009.MMWR Recomm Rep. 2009; 58: 1-52
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion–Healthy People 2010.Nasnewsletter. 2000; 15 ([No authors listed.]): 3
- Facilitating influenza and pneumococcal vaccination through standing order programs.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2003; 52: 68-69
- The effect of universal influenza immunization on antibiotic prescriptions: an ecological study.Clin Infect Dis. 2009; 49: 750-756
- National Influenza vaccination week: November 26-December 7, 2007.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2007; 56: 1216-1217
- Generalist and subspecialist physicians' knowledge, attitudes, and practices regarding influenza and pneumococcal vaccinations for elderly and other high-risk patients: a nationwide survey.Arch Intern Med. 2001; 161: 2702-2708
- Influenza vaccination of recommended adult populations, U.S., 1989-2005.Vaccine. 2008; 26: 1786-1793
- Interventions to improve influenza, pneumococcal polysaccharide, and hepatitis B vaccination coverage among high-risk adults: a systematic review.Am J Prev Med. 2005; 28: 248-279
- Patient reminder and patient recall systems to improve immunization rates.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2005;
- Interventions that increase use of adult immunization and cancer screening services: a meta-analysis.Ann Intern Med. 2002; 136: 641-651
- Improving influenza, pneumococcal polysaccharide, and hepatitis B vaccination coverage among adults aged <65 years at high risk: a report on recommendations of the Task Force on Community Preventive Services.MMWR Recomm Rep. 2005; 54: 1-11
- Mass mailings have little effect on utilization of influenza vaccine among Medicare beneficiaries.Am J Prev Med. 2002; 23: 43-46
- Effect of the frequency of delivery of reminders and an influenza tool kit on increasing influenza vaccination rates among adults with high-risk conditions.Am J Manag Care. 2004; 10: 698-702
- Effect of patient reminder/recall interventions on immunization rates: a review.JAMA. 2000; 284: 1820-1827
- Interventions aimed at improving immunization rates.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2002;
Conflict of Interest: None of the authors have any conflicts of interest associated with the work presented in this manuscript.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and played a role in writing this manuscript.