Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Accelerated atherosclerosis in autoimmune rheumatic diseases.Circulation. 2005; 112: 3337-3347
- Cardiovascular mortality and morbidity in women diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis.Circulation. 2003; 107: 1303-1307
- Accelerated atherosclerosis: an extraarticular feature of rheumatoid arthritis?.Arthritis Rheum. 2002; 46: 862-873
- New evidence for vascular disease in patients with early rheumatoid arthritis.Lancet. 2003; 361: 1068-1069
- Cardiovascular risk and inhibition of cyclooxygenase: a systematic review of the observational studies of selective and nonselective inhibitors of cyclooxygenase 2.JAMA. 2006; 296: 1633-1644
- Reversing myocardial microvascular disease in a patient with rheumatoid arthritis.J Rheumatol. 2005; 32: 754-756
- The presentation and outcome of heart failure in patients with rheumatoid arthritis differs from that in the general population.Arthritis Rheum. 2008; 58: 2603-2611
- Increased case fatality rates following a first myocardial event in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.Arthritis Rheum. 2006; 54: 2061-2068
- Assessing validity of ICD-9-CM and ICD-10 administrative data in recording clinical conditions in unique dually coded database.Health Serv Res. 2008; 43: 1424-1441
- Adapting a clinical comorbidity index for use with ICD-9-CM administrative databases.J Clin Epidemiol. 1992; 45: 613
- Comorbidity measures for use with administrative data.Med Care. 1998; 36: 8-27
- Independent association of rheumatoid arthritis with increased left ventricular mass but not with reduced ejection fraction.Arthritis Rheum. 2009; 60: 22-29
- How much of the increased incidence of heart failure in rheumatoid arthritis is attributable to traditional cardiovascular risk factors and ischemic heart disease?.Arthritis Rheum. 2005; 52: 3039-3044
- Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, pilot trial of infliximab, a chimeric monoclonal antibody to tumor necrosis factor-alpha, in patients with moderate-to-severe heart failure: results of the anti-TNF Therapy Against Congestive Heart Failure (ATTACH) trial.Circulation. 2003; 107: 3133-3140
- Tumor necrosis factor-alpha antagonist use and heart failure in elderly patients with rheumatoid arthritis.Am Heart J. 2008; 156: 336-341
Funding: This study was supported by the Eskridge Translational Research Award.
Conflict of Interest: None of the authors have any conflicts of interest associated with the work presented in this manuscript.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and played a role in writing this manuscript.