Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- ACC/AHA guidelines for the management of patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction: Executive summary: a report of the ACC/AHA Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Committee to Revise the 1999 Guidelines on the Management of Patients with Acute Myocardial Infarction).J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 44: 671-719
- Achieving door-to-balloon times that meet quality guidelines: how do successful hospitals do it?.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 46: 1236-1241
- Differential diagnosis and clinical approach to the patient with acute chest pain.Cardiology Clin. 1984; 2: 257-268
- “False-positive” cardiac catheterization laboratory activation among patients with suspected ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.JAMA. 2007; 298: 2754-2760
- Narrative review: alternative causes for elevated cardiac troponin levels when acute coronary syndromes are excluded.Ann Intern Med. 2005; 142: 786-791
- ECG changes in tension pneumothorax: a hypothesis.Chest. 2000; 117: 1527
- Electrocardiographic changes in pulmonary collapse therapy: artificial pneumothorax.Am Heart J. 1948; 35: 800-812
- New ECG changes associated with a tension pneumothorax: a case report.Chest. 1999; 115: 1742-1744
- The electrocardiographic manifestations of spontaneous left pneumothorax.Ann Intern Med. 1974; 80: 375-379
- ECG changes in pneumothorax: a unique finding and proposed mechanism.Chest. 1984; 86: 143-145
- ECG changes associated with iatrogenic left pneumothorax simulating anterior myocardial infarction.Am Heart J. 1982; 103: 303-305
Aimee K. Zaas, MD, Section Editor
Conflict of Interest: The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Authorship: All authors had full access to the data and played a role in writing the manuscript.