Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cutaneous signs of liver disease: value for prognosis of severe fibrosis and cirrhosis.Liver Int. 2008; 28 (Epub 2008 Feb 26): 659-666
- A note on palmar erythema (so-called liver palms).JAMA. 1942; 119: 1417-1418
- Acquired palmar erythema and cutaneous vascular ‘spiders’.Am Heart J. 1943; 25: 463-477
- Erythema palmare and naevus-araneus-like telangiectases.Arch Derm Syphilol. 1941; 44: 616-630
- Mechanism of feminization in male patients with non-alcoholic liver cirrhosis: role of sex hormone-binding globulin.Gastroenterol Jpn. 1991; 26: 435-439
- Dermatology in General Medicine.McGraw-Hill, New York1971
- Factor's influencing disease expression in hemochromatosis.Ann Rev Nutr. 1996; 16: 139-160
- Clinical, biochemical and imaging-verified regression of hepatitis B-induced cirrhosis.Liver Int. 2004; 24: 105-109
- Systematic cutaneous examination in hepatitis C virus infected patients.Acta Derm Venereol. 1998; 78: 355-357
- Diagnosis of inherited disorders of liver metabolism.J Inherit Metab Dis. 2003; 26: 135-146
- A note on the development of cutaneous arterial ‘spiders’ and palmar erythema in persons with liver disease and their development following the administration of estrogens.Am J Med Sci. 1942; 204: 251-252
- Alterations in circulating estradiol-17 in male patients with Graves' disease.N Engl J Med. 1972; 286: 124-129
- Palmar erythema and spider angiomata in rheumatoid arthritis.Ann Intern Med. 1958; 48: 1026-1031
- Palmar erythema: cutaneous marker of neoplasms.Dermatology. 2002; 204: 209-213
- Palmar erythema.Am J Clin Dermatol. 2007; 8: 347-356
Thomas J. Marrie, MD, Section Editor
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: We verify that both authors had access to the data and a role in writing the manuscript.