Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Medicine
- Spatial and temporal heterogeneity of regional myocardial uptake in patients without heart disease under fasting conditions on repeated whole-body 18F-FDG PET/CT.J Nucl Med. 2007; 48: 1662-1669
- Contemporary clinical profile and outcome of prosthetic valve endocarditis.JAMA. 2007; 297: 1354-1361
- Temporal trends in infective endocarditis: a population-based study in Olmsted County, Minnesota.JAMA. 2005; 293: 3022-3028
- Changing profile of infective endocarditis: results of a 1-year survey in France.JAMA. 2002; 288: 75-81
- Papillary muscle inflammation in Takayasu's arteritis revealed by FDG-PET.Eur Heart J. 2007; 28: 1011
- Using 18-fluoro-2-deoxyglucose positron emission tomography in detecting infectious endocarditis/endoarteritis: a preliminary report.Acad Radiol. 2004; 11: 316-321
- Echocardiography in infective endocarditis.Heart. 2004; 90: 614-617
- Role of modern imaging techniques for diagnosis of infection in the era of 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography.Clin Microbiol Rev. 2008; 21: 209-224
- Future diagnostic agents.Semin Nucl Med. 2009; 39: 11-26
- 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography contributes to the diagnosis and management of infections in patients with multiple myeloma: a study of 165 infectious episodes.J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 7857-7863
Michael A. Bettmann, MD, Section Editor
Funding: Supported by the “Fonds de la Recherche Scientifique” (FRS-FNRS). Philippe Unger has received a grant from the “Fonds pour la Chirugie Cardiaque.”
Conflict of Interest: None of the authors have a conflict of interest to declare.
Authorship: All authors had access to all data and participated in the preparation of the manuscript.