Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Pneumonia.in: Hazzard W.R. Blass J.P. Halter J.B. Ouslander J.G. Tinetti M.E. Principles of Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology. 5th edn. McGraw-Hill, New York2003: 1083-1097
- Clinical prediction rule for pulmonary infiltrates.Ann Intern Med. 1990; 113: 664-670
- High yield criteria for obtaining non-trauma chest radiography in the adult emergency department population.J Emerg Med. 2002; 23: 117-124
- Patients admitted to hospital with suspected pneumonia and normal chest radiography.Am J Med. 2004; 117: 305-311
- Interobserver reliability of radiologists' interpretations of mobile chest radiographs for nursing home-acquired pneumonia.J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2006; 7: 416-419
- High resolution CT findings in community-acquired pneumonia.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1996; 20: 600-608
- Evaluation of a new hands-up ergonomics for chest radiography in geriatric patients.Invest Radiol. 2002; 37: 35-39
- High resolution computed tomography for the diagnosis of community acquired pneumonia.Clin Infect Dis. 1998; 27: 358-363
- Diagnosing pneumonia by physical examination.Arch Intern Med. 1999; 159: 1082-1087
- Radiation exposure at chest CT: a statement of the Fleischner Society.Radiology. 2003; 228: 15-21
Funding: Funded by the Research Fund of Shaare Zedek Medical Center, Jerusalem, Israel.
Conflict of Interest: No conflict of interest was relevant to the conduct of this study.
Authorship: All authors meet criteria for authorship and have seen and approved the article.