Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Diagnosis and treatment of disease caused by nontuberculous mycobacteria.Am J Resp Crit Care Med. 1997; 156: 1-25
- Mortality prediction in pulmonary Mycobacterium kansasii infection and human immunodeficiency virus.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2004; 170: 793-798
- Epidemiological, clinical, and prognostic differences between the diseases caused by Mycobacterium kansasii and Mycobacterium tuberculosis in patients infected with human immunodeficiency virus: a multicenter study.Clin Infect Dis. 2003; 37: 584-590
- Pulmonary and disseminated infection due to Mycobacterium kansasii: a decade of experience.Rev Infect Dis. 1990; 12: 760-767
- Cutaneous Mycobacterium kansasii infection: case report and review.Clin Infect Dis. 1995; 20: 812-817
- Pathologic features of Mycobacterium kansasii infection in patients with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2003; 127: 554-560
- Thrice-weekly clarithromycin-containing regimen for treatment of Mycobacterium kansasii lung disease: results of a preliminary study.Clin Infect Dis. 2003; 37: 1178-1182
- Rifampin-resistant Mycobacterium kansasii.Clin Infect Dis. 1994; 18: 736-743
- In vitro activity of linezolid, clarithromycin and moxifloxacin against clinical isolates of Mycobacterium kansasii.J Antimicrob Chemother. 2005; 55: 950-953
Parwathi “Uma” Paniker, MD, Section Editor