Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The case for practical clinical trials in psychiatry.Am J Psychiatry. 2005; 162: 836-846
- Practical clinical trials: increasing the value of clinical research for decision making in clinical and health policy.JAMA. 2003; 290: 1624-1632
- Treatment of schizophrenia patients: comparing new-generation antipsychotics to each other.Curr Opin Psychiatry. 2006; 19: 128-134
- Interpreting the results of the CATIE study.Psychiatr Serv. 2006; 57: 140-141
- Interpreting the results of the CATIE study.Psychiatr Serv. 2006; 57: 139-140
- The National Institute of Mental Health Clinical Antipsychotic Trials of Intervention Effectiveness (CATIE) project: schizophrenia trial design and protocol development.Schizophr Bull. 2003; 29: 15-31
- Effectiveness of antipsychotic drugs in patients with chronic schizophrenia.N Engl J Med. 2005; 353: 1209-1223
- Selecting antipsychotics in schizophrenia: lessons from CATIE.J Psychopharmacol. 2006; 20: 332-334
- Effectiveness of olanzapine, quetiapine, risperidone, and ziprasidone in patients with chronic schizophrenia following discontinuation of a previous atypical antipsychotic.Am J Psychiatry. 2006; 163: 611-622
- Effectiveness of clozapine versus olanzapine, quetiapine, and risperidone in patients with chronic schizophrenia who did not respond to prior atypical antipsychotic treatment.Am J Psychiatry. 2006; 163: 600-610
- Director’s update: NIMH perspective on antipsychotic reimbursement: using results from CATIE [National Institute of Mental Health Website]. 2005 (October 28. Available at: http://www.nimh.nih.gov/about/dirupdate_catie.cfm. Accessed March 1, 2007.)