Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Central nervous system manifestations of disordered sodium metabolism.Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1984; 13: 269-294
- Sodium.Lancet. 1998; 352: 220-228
- Fluid and electrolytes disturbances.in: Braunwald E. Hauser S.L. Fauci A.S. Longo D.L. Kasper D.L. Jameson J.L. Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine. 15th ed. McGraw-Hill, New York2001: 271-283
- Treatment of symptomatic hyponatremia.Am J Med Sci. 2003; 326: 25-30
- Hyponatremia associated with carbamazepine and oxcarbazepine therapy.Epilepsia. 1994; 35: 181-188
- Hypoosmolal states—hyponatremia.in: Rose B.D. Post T. Clinical Physiology of Acid-Base and Electrolyte Disorders. 5th ed. McGraw-Hill, New York2001: 696-746
- Mild chronic hyponatremia is associated with falls, unsteadiness, and attention deficits.Am J Med. 2006; 119: S71-S78
Zimmermann P, Fimm B. Test for attentional performance (TAP) [PSYTEST Web site]. Herzogenrath, Germany; 1995. Available at: http://www.psytest-fimm.com. Accessed October 24, 2005.
- Impaired cognitive performance in drug free users of recreational ecstasy (MDMA).J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2000; 68: 719-725
- Non-motor associative learning in patients with isolated degenerative cerebellar disease.Brain. 1999; 122: 87-97
- Clinical signs of cerebellar disorders.in: Manto M.U. Pandolfo M. The Cerebellum and Its Disorders. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, England2002: 97-120
- Fall is a frequent motif of admission in patients with chronic hyponatremia.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2003; 14 ([abstract]): 748
This work was supported by Convention Grant No. 3.4509.03 from the Fonds National de la Recherche Scientifique.