Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Bilateral thenar hammer syndrome as a result of cumulative trauma.J Hand Surg. 1997; 22: 1081-1083
- Work related vascular injuries of the hand-hypothenar hammer syndrome.N Engl J Med. 2002; 347: 339
- Hypothenar hammer syndrome.Circulation. 2002; 105: 1615-1616
- Surgical management of hypothenar and thenar hammer syndromes.J Hand Surg. 2005; 30: 419-423
- Ischemia of the index finger and thumb secondary to thrombosis of the radial artery in the anatomical snuffbox.J Hand Surg. 1998; 23: 28-32
- Spontaneous exercise-induced thrombosis of the radial artery.Ann Plast Surg. 2000; 44: 79-81
- Spontaneous thrombosis of the radial artery at the wrist level.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2004; 114: 943-946
Section Editor: Michael A. Bettman, MD