Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Hypothermia for neuroprotection after cardiac arrest.Crit Care Med. 2005; 33: 414-418
- Mild therapeutic hypothermia to improve the neurologic outcome after cardiac arrest.New Engl J Med. 2002; 346: 549-556
- Treatment of comatose survivors of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest with induced hypothermia.New Engl J Med. 2002; 346: 557-563
- Coenzyme Q10 combined with mild hypothermia after cardiac arrest. A Preliminary Study.Circulation. 2004; 110: 3011-3016
- Electrical heterogeneity, the ECG, and cardiac arrhythmias.in: Jalife J. Zipes D.P. Cardiac Electrophysiology From Cell to Bedside. WB Saunders, Philadelphia, Pa2000: 222-238
Julia H. Indik, MD, PhD, Section Editor