Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Large-intestine colic due to sympathetic deprivation.Br Med J. 1948; 2: 671-673
- Acute pseudo-obstruction of the colon (Ogilvie’s syndrome).Dis Colon Rectum. 1986; 29: 203-210
- Ogilvie’s syndrome.Dis Colon Rectum. 1992; 35: 1135-1142
- Colonoscopic decompression of massive nonobstructive cecal dilatation.Arch Surg. 1977; 112: 512-517
- Ogilvie’s syndrome.Dig Dis Sci. 1988; 33: 1391-1396
- Acute colonic pseudo-obstruction (Ogilvie’s syndrome).Gastroenterologist. 1994; 2: 233-238
- Neostigmine for the treatment of acute colonic pseudo-obstruction.N Engl J Med. 1999; 341: 137-141
☆Requests for reprints should be addressed to Charles M. Wiener, MD, Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, 1830 East Monument Street, Suite 9030, Baltimore, MD 21205.