Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Anemia in IBD.Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2000; 6: 142-150
- Anemia in patients with chronic inflammatory bowel disease.Am J Gastroenterol. 2001; 96: 2296-2298
- Recombinant erythropoietin for the treatment of anemia in inflammatory bowel disease.N Engl J Med. 1996; 334: 619-623
- Anaemia in Crohn's disease.Q J Med. 1972; 41: 419-436
- Absorptive defects in young people with regional enteritis.Pediatrics. 1973; 52: 69-74
- Clinical manifestations of Crohn's disease in children and adolescents.Pediatrics. 1975; 55: 866-871
- Remediable defects in Crohn disease.Arch Intern Med. 1975; 135: 686-690
- Crohn's disease of the colon. II. Controversial aspects of hemorrhage, anemia and rectal involvement in granulomatous disease involving the colon.Am J Gastroenterol. 1975; 63: 40-48
- Hyperalimentation in inflammatory bowel disease.Am J Surg. 1976; 131: 192-200
- Association between iron deficiency anaemia and mid-arm circumference in Crohn's disease.Hum Nutr Clin Nutr. 1984; 38: 47-53
- Anemia in Crohn's disease.Dig Dis Sci. 1994; 39: 1930-1934
- 5-Aminosalicylates, sulfasalazine, steroid use, and complications in patients with ulcerative colitis.Am J Gastroenterol. 1997; 92: 816-820
- Prevalence of ulcerative colitis in the Israeli kibbutz population.J Clin Gastroenterol. 1991; 13: 98-101
- Incidence and prevalence of ulcerative colitis in the upper Galilee, Northern Israel, 1967–1986.Am J Gastroenterol. 1990; 85: 1580-1583
- Treatment of anemia in inflammatory bowel disease with recombinant human erythropoietin.Gastroenterology. 1993; 104: 1828-1831
- Serum transferrin receptor in children and adolescents with inflammatory bowel disease.Eur J Pediatr. 2000; 159: 585-589
- Severe colitis in children and adolescents.Gastroenterology. 1977; 73: 828-832
- Intravenous iron and erythropoietin for anemia associated with Crohn disease.Ann Intern Med. 1997; 126: 782-787
☆This article was sponsored by the National Anemia Action Council, Inc., and funded by an educational grant from Amgen, Inc.