Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A controlled trial of two nucleoside analogues plus indinavir in persons with human immunodeficiency virus infection and CD4 cell counts of 200 per cubic millimeter or less. AIDS Clinical Trials Group 320 Study Team.N Engl J Med. 1997; 337: 725-733
- Treatment of human immunodeficiency virus infection with saquinavir, zidovudine, and zalcitabine. AIDS Clinical Trials Group.N Engl J Med. 1996; 334: 1011-1017
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-Infected Adults and Adolescents. Department of Health and Human Services and Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation, Washington, DC2001
- The case for more cautious, patient-focused antiretroviral therapy.Ann Intern Med. 2000; 132: 306-311
- Hit HIV-1 hard, but only when necessary.Lancet. 2000; 355: 2147-2152
- A syndrome of peripheral lipodystrophy, hyperlipidaemia and insulin resistance in patients receiving HIV protease inhibitors.AIDS. 1998; 12: F51-F58
- Diagnosis, prediction, and natural course of HIV-1 protease-inhibitor-associated lipodystrophy, hyperlipidaemia, and diabetes mellitus.Lancet. 1999; 353: 2093-2099
- National estimates of HIV-related symptom prevalence from the HIV Cost and Services Utilization Study.Med Care. 2000; 38: 750-762
- Psychosocial impact of the lipodystrophy syndrome in HIV infection.AIDS Read. 2000; 10: 546-550
- Fat distribution and metabolic changes in patients with HIV infection.AIDS. 1999; 13 ([editorial]): 2493-2505
- A syndrome of peripheral fat wasting (lipodystrophy) in patients receiving long-term nucleoside analogue therapy.AIDS. 1999; 13: 1659-1667
- Lipodystrophy and altered body shape in HIV.Case Manager. 1999; 10: 45-47
- Images in clinical medicine. Lipodystrophy associated with an HIV-protease inhibitor.N Engl J Med. 1998; 339: 1296
- iMPACT3.in: Overhage J.M. Converging Information, Technology and Health Care, Proceedings of the 2000 AMIA Annual Symposium, Los Angeles, California, 4-8 November 2000 American Medical Informatics Assocation, Bethesda, Maryland2000: 1172
- The reliability and internal consistency of an Internet capable computer program for measuring utilities.Qual Life Res. 2000; 9: 811-817
- Effects on preferences of violations of procedural invariance.Med Decis Making. 1999; 19: 473-481
- The effect of search procedures on utility elicitations.Med Decis Making. 1998; 18: 76-83
- Variations in the care of HIV-infected adults in the United States.JAMA. 1999; 281: 2305-2315
☆This study was funded by a grant from GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals, Brentfort, Middlesex, United Kingdom.