Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Resolution of vitamin D insufficiency in osteopenic patients results in rapid recovery of bone mineral density.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1999; 84: 2729-2730
- Serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D and colon cancer.Lancet. 1989; 2: 1176-1178
- 25-Hydroxyvitamin D-1α-hydroxylase in normal and malignant colon tissue.Lancet. 2001; 357: 1673-1674
- 25-Hydroxyvitamin D-1α-hydroxylase and vitamin D receptor gene expression in human colonic mucosa is elevated during early cancerogenesis.Steroids. 2001; 66: 287-292
- Is vitamin D deficiency a risk factor for prostate cancer?.Anticancer Res. 1990; 10 (Hypothesis): 1307-1311
- Vitamin D and breast cancer risk.Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 1999; 8: 399-406
- Predictors of milk consumption in a population of 17- to 35-year-old military personnel.J Am Diet Assoc. 1999; 99: 821-826
- Sun protection is fun! A skin cancer prevention program for preschools.J Sch Health. 2000; 70: 395-401
- Summertime sun protection used by adults for their children.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2000; 42: 746-753
- Sunlight dilemma.Lancet. 2001; 357: 4-6
- Methods for the determination of the circulating concentration of 25-hydroxyvitamin D.J Nutr Biochem. 1990; 1: 315-319
- Redefining vitamin D insufficiency.Lancet. 1998; 351: 805-806
- Vitamin D insufficiency and hyperparathyroidism in a low income, multiracial, elderly population.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2000; 85: 4125-4130
- Hypovitaminosis D in medical inpatients.N Engl J Med. 1998; 338: 777-783
- Seasonal prevalence of vitamin D deficiency in institutionalized older adults.J Am Geriatr Soc. 1997; 45: 598-603
- The vitamin D content of fortified milk and infant formula.N Engl J Med. 1992; 326: 1178-1181
- Vitamin D status of children and adolescents in Finland.Ann Nutr Metab. 1986; 30: 267-272
- Influence of season and latitude on the cutaneous synthesis of vitamin D3.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1988; 67: 373-378
- Increased skin pigment reduces the capacity of skin to synthesise vitamin D3.Lancet. 1982; 1: 74-76
This work was supported by NIH MO1RR00053.