Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lyme disease.N Engl J Med. 1989; 321: 586-596
- Successful cultivation of spirochetes from skin lesions of patients with erythema chronicum migrans Afzelius and acrodermatitis chronica atrophicans.Acta Pathol Microbiol Immunol Scand. 1985; 93: 161-163
- Antibiotic therapy of early European Lyme borreliosis and acrodermatitis chronica atrophicans.Ann NY Acad Sci. 1988; 539: 324-345
- Isolation of Borrelia burgdorferifrom the blood of seven patients with Lyme disease.Am J Med. 1990; 88: 21-26
- Survival of Borrelia burgdorferiin antibiotically treated patients with Lyme borreliosis.Infection (Munich). 1989; 6: 355-359
- Cultivation of Borrelia burgdorferi from joint fluid three months after treatment of facial palsy due to Lyme borreliosis.J Infect Dis. 1988; 158: 905-906
- Cultivation of Borrelia burgdorferi from the blood and a subcutaneous lesion of a patient with relapsing febrile nodular nonsuppurative panniculitis.J Infect Dis. 1992; 165: 596-597
- Case definitions for public health surveillance.MMWR. 1990; 39: 19-21
- Isolation and cultivation of Lyme disease spirochetes.Yale J Biol Med. 1984; 57: 521-525
- Diagnosis of early Lyme disease by polymerase chain reaction amplification or culture of skin biopsies from erythema migrans lesions.J Clin Microbiol. 1992; 30: 3082-3088
- Experimental infection of inbred guinea pigs with Treponema pallidum: development of lesions and formation of antibodies.Genitourin Med. 1985; 61: 75-81
- Use of a novel technique of cutaneous lavage for diagnosis of Lyme disease associated with erythema migrans.JAMA. 1992; 268: 1311-1313
- Comparison of immunoblotting and indirect enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay using different antigen preparations for diagnosing early Lyme disease.J Infect Dis. 1988; 157: 790-797
- Cultivation of Borrelia burgdorferi from erythema migrans lesions and peri-lesional skin.J Clin Microbiol. 1992; 30: 359-361
- Isolation and characterization of the Lyme disease spirochete from the skin of patients with erythema chronicum migrans.J Am Acad Dermatol. 1985; 13: 444-449
- Borrelia burgdorferi in joint fluid in chronic Lyme arthritis.Ann Intern Med. 1986; 104: 798-800
- Gestational Lyme borreliosis. Implications for the fetus.Rheum Dis Clin North Am. 1989; 15: 657-677
- Fibroblasts protect the Lyme disease spirochete, Borrelia burgdorferi, from ceftriaxone in vitro.J Infect Dis. 1992; 166: 440-444
- Invasion of human skin fibroblasts by the Lyme disease spirochete Borrelia burgdorferi.J Infect Dis. 1993; 167: 1074-1081
☆This work was supported in part by Centers for Disease Control contract no. 200-91-0971. Drs. Nadelman, Nowakowski, and Wormser are supported in part by a grant from the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (no. 1-R01-AR41508-01).