Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cigarette smoking: impairment of digital blood flow and wound healing in the hand.Hand. 1977; 9: 97-101
- The health consequences of smoking: cardiovascular disease. A report of the surgeon general. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Rockville, Maryland1983
- Detrimental effects of cigarette smoking on lower extremity wound healing.J Foot Surg. 1990; 29: 84-87
- The acute effects of cigarette smoke exposure on experimental skin flaps.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1985; 75: 544-549
- Nicotine and its effect on wound healing.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1978; 61: 570-575
- The acute effects of cigarette smoke exposure on experimental skin flaps: a discussion.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1985; 75: 550-551
- Factors relevant to the prognosis of chronic duodenal ulcer.Digestion. 1985; 31: 9-16
- The effect of cigarette smoking on wound healing.Scand J Plast Reconstr Surg. 1989; 23: 207-209
- The effect of cigarette smoking on skin-flap survival in the face lift patient.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1984; 73: 911-915
- Association between cutaneous occlusive vascular disease, cigarette smoking, and skin slough after rhytidectomy.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1986; 77: 592-595