Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A double-blind placebo-controlled trial of loperamide (Imodium®) in acute diarrhea.J Drug Res. 1976; 2: 54-59
- A multicentre double-blind study in acute diarrhoea comparing loperamide (R18553) with two common antidiarrhoeal agents and a placebo.Curr Ther Res. 1975; 17: 263-270
- A double-blind comparative evaluation of loperamide versus diphenoxylate with atropine in acute diarrhea.Curr Ther Res. 1977; 21: 629-637
- Loperamide (R18553), a novel type of antidiarrheal agent.Arzneimittelforschung. 1974; 24: 1660-1665
- Comparison of loperamide with bismuth subsalicylate for the treatment of acute travelers' diarrhea.JAMA. 1986; 255: 757-760
☆This study was supported by a grant from McNeil Consumer Products Company and the National Institutes of Health, Al-23049.