Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Coccidioidomycosis and the indications for chemotherapy.Drugs. 1983; 26: 334-336
- Amphotericin B in the treatment of coccidioidomycosis.Drugs. 1983; 26: 337-346
- Ketoconazole in the treatment of coccidioidomycosis.Drugs. 1983; 26: 355-363
- Ketoconazole metamorphosis.in: An antimicrobial becomes an endocrine drug. 6th ed. Arch Intern Med. 145. 1985: 813-815
- Hepatic injury associated with ketoconazole therapy.in: Analysis of 33 cases. 6th ed. Gastroenterology. 86. 1984: 503-513
- Pharmacology and toxicity of high dose ketoconazole.Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 1987; 31: 1874-1878
- Criteria for evaluation of therapeutic response to antifungal drugs.Rev Infect Dis. 1980; 2: 534-544
- Statistical methods.6th ed. Iowa State University Press, Ames, Iowa1967
- Nonparametric estimation from incomplete observations.J Am Statistics Ass. 1958; 53: 457-481
- Statistics in research.in: Iowa State University Press, Ames, Iowa1975: 128-131
- Ketoconazole for treatment of disseminated coccidioidomycosis.Ann Intern Med. 1982; 96: 436-440
- Ketoconazole for treatment of chronic pulmonary coccidioidomycosis.Ann Intern Med. 1982; 96: 440-443
- Ketoconazole treatment of nonprimary coccidioidomycosis.in: Evaluation of 60 patients during three years of study. 7th ed. Am J Med. 72. 1982: 681-687
- Ketoconazole therapy for systemic fungal infections: inadequacy of standard dosage regimens.Am Rev Respir Dis. 1982; 126: 171-174
- Treatment of systemic mycoses with ketoconazole: emphasis on toxicity and clinical response in 52 patients.Ann Intern Med. 1983; 98: 13-20
- Experience with ketoconazole in three major manifestations of progressive coccidioidomycosis.Am J Med. 1983; 74 (suppl): 58-63
☆This work was supported in part by the Veterans Administration and the following grants or contracts: 1-AI-82570 and 1-AI-52562 with the Clinical and Epidemiological Studies Branch, Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Program, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases; CA-13148 to the Comprehensive Cancer center, University of Alabama at Birmingham; RR-01346 to the Clinical Research Center, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio; and the Rusty McDaniel Memorial Fund, San Jose, California.