Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Aerobic gram-negative bacillary pneumonias.Am Rev Respir Dis. 1974; 110: 647-658
- Pneumonias caused by gram negative bacilli.Medicine (Baltimore). 1966; 45: 65-76
- Gram-negative bacillary pneumonia in the compromised host.Medicine (Baltimore). 1977; 56: 241-254
- Community-acquired pneumonia and acute bronchitis.in: Pennington JE Respiratory infections: diagnosis and management. Raven Press, New York1983: 125-134
- Gram-negative bacillary pneumonias.in: Pennington JE Respiratory infections: diagnosis and management. Raven Press, New York1983: 227-250
- Pneumococcus pneumonia treated with antibiotics: the prognostic significance of certain clinical findings.N Engl J Med. 1954; 251: 1048-1052
- Rapid diagnosis of community-acquired bacterial pneumonia.Am Rev Respir Dis. 1983; 128: 461-464
- Adult pneumonia in a general hospital: etiology and host factors.Arch Intern Med. 1972; 129: 935-942
- Factors predisposing to oropharyngeal colonization with gram-negative bacillin in the aged.N Engl J Med. 1978; 298: 1108-1111
- Bacterial pneumonia in the elderly.J Am Geriatr Soc. 1980; 28: 220-223
- Changing pharyngeal bacterial flora of hospitalized patients: emergence of gram-negative bacilli.N Engl J Med. 1969; 281: 1137-1140
- Nosocomial respiratory infections with gram-negative bacilli: the significance of colonization of the respiratory tract.Ann Intern Med. 1972; 77: 701-706
- Pharyngeal aspiration in normal adults and patients with depressed consciousness.Am J Med. 1978; 64: 564-568
- Pharyngeal colonization by gram-negative bacilli in aspiration-prone persons.Arch Intern Med. 1978; 138: 1224-1227
- The role of bacterial interference in the increased prevalence of oropharyngeal gram-negative bacilli among alcoholics and diabetics.Am Rev Respir Dis. 1979; 120: 589-593
- Increased salivary elastase precedes gram-negative bacillary colonization in postoperative patients.Am Rev Respir Dis. 1987; 135: 671-675
- Alpha-1-antitrypsin and leukocyte elastase in infected and noninfected sputum.Am Rev Respir Dis. 1979; 120: 1081-1086
- A study of the combined role of viruses, mycoplasmas and bacteria in adult pneumonia.Am J Med Sci. 1969; 257: 44-51
- Etiologies and characteristic features of pneumonias in a municipal hospital.Am J Med Sci. 1973; 266: 349-358
☆Dr. Weissler is supported by a grant from the American Lung Association of Texas and Clinical Investigator Award HL01797 from the National Institutes of Health. Dr. McGehee is a fellow of the American Lung Association of Texas.