Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Pseudomonas endocarditis in the Detroit Medical Center 1969–1972.Medicine (Baltimore). 1973; 52: 173-194
- Treatment of patients with Pseudomonas endocarditis with high dose aminoglycoside and carbenicillin therapy.Medicine (Baltimore). 1978; 57: 57-67
Jackson GG: Unpublished data.
- Ciprofloxacin therapy of infections caused by Pseudomonas aeruginosa and other resistant bacteria.Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 1985; 27: 308-310
- Evaluation of ciprofloxacin in the treatment of Pseudomonas aeruginosa infections.Eur J Clin Microbiol. 1986; 5: 232-235
- Oral ciprofloxacin therapy of infections due to Pseudomonas aeruginosa.Lancet. 1986; I: 819-822
- Use of intravenous ciprofloxacin in difficult to treat infections.Am J Med. 1987; 82: 346-351
- Effect of warfarin on the induction and course of experimental endocarditis.Infect Immun. 1976; 14: 1284-1289
- Effect of warfarin on the induction and course of experimental Staphylococcus epidermidis endocarditis.Infect Immun. 1977; 17: 504-509
- Anticoagulant therapy and central nervous system complications in patients with prosthetic valve endocarditis.Circulation. 1978; 57: 1004-1007
- Ciprofloxacin: an update on clinical experience.Am J Med. 1987; 82: 381-386
- Kidney in subacute endocarditis.Arch Pathol. 1972; 94: 205-213
- Ciprofloxacin or trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole as initial therapy for traveler's diarrhea.Ann Intern Med. 1987; 106: 216-220
- Comparative evaluation of recently developed quinolone compounds with a note on the frequency of resistant mutants.Chemotherapy. 1985; 31: 19-28
- Therapy of osteomyelitis with long-term oral ciprofloxacin (abstr 190).in: Proceedings of the 27th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy, New YorkOctober 1987
Daikos GL, Lolans VT, Jackson GG: Alterations in outer membrane proteins of Pseudomonas aeruginosa associated with selective resistance to quinolones. AAC (in press).
☆This study was supported in part by funds from Miles Pharmaceuticals, West Haven, Connecticut.